Tečaji jadralnega padalstva
Two days (aprox. 3 hours) course, best way to find out more about paragliding.
Learning paragliding basics (take-off, flight, landing) and thorough developement of skills necessary for safe entrance in the world of paragliding.
50 high altitude flights with exercises is performed under supervision of instructor for safe and successful independent flying.
Why you should join us?
- Quality program and education, experienced and passionated instructors.
- Wide range of take off places all around Slovenia.
- Lower transport costs - to the spots we are driving with club van.
- Individual program - you can make the course also if you have less time available.
- We are organising the course all year around.
- Good vibe in the courses.
- Weekend trips to the best Slovenian flying spot - Soca Valley.
- Beside flying we also know how to have some fun :)
- We are covering wide range of Slovenia, our students comes from Ljubljana, Gorenjska, Notranjska,... and abroad!
- We finish the beginner course with 5 altitude flight with altitude difference more than 300m.
- Free equipment rental for all beginner course and first 10 flights in intermediate course.
|Taster days||100 €|
|Beginner course||330 €|
|Taster days + Beginner course*||330 €|
|Advanced course||490 €|
* If you decide to continue with Beginner course after Taster days, you only pay the difference in fee price between the courses.
Discounts & benefits:
|-5%||One-time payment of the fee for Beginner course.|
|-5%||One-time payment of the fee for Advanced course.|
|-10%||One-time payment of the fee for complete flight-school (Beginner & Advanced course).|
|-5%||Students of secondary schools or universities.|
Discounts are not cumulative.